Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
Our UCAS personal statement editing service
Nothing is left to chance so we re-write as necessary, ensure that spelling, grammar and punctuation is perfect and most importantly ensure that the statement leaves the right impression in the mind of the reader.
We write the statement as if it was being written for ourselves or one of our family- nothing is left to chance and every single element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if the content is light. For example: Have you been recognised publicly, privately or singled out for praise in the past? Did you do voluntary work, help people in difficult situations, help a neighbour or look after an elderly relative?
Your UCAS personal statement editing service
We help you get interviewed or offered a place at University through:
- The correction of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout the whole document.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence construction is correct throughout the document and that the flow of writing is easy on the eye and therefore makes maximum impact on the reader.
- Editing sentences as necessary, reducing the amount of words in each sentence without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent throughout the document and conveys a positive portrayal of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole document hangs together as a whole and tells a story rather than simply being disjointed sentences.
The completed document will have taken into account current best practices that are working today and have delivered success for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Write an interesting, engaging and above all memorable introduction.
- Ensure that appropriate space has been given to each element of the statement and that priority is given to those areas of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a suitable and interesting student that will bring value to the University and become a successful ambassador for the University later in life.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, portray your very best points and give you the very best chance possible of being interviewed or offered a place at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your UCAS personal statement editing order will be emailed to you within the timescale that we promised with a detailed report/ critique explaining the changes that we have made to your statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Revisions will be made in line with the package you purchased and we guarantee that you will be happy with the resulting statement. If you’re not happy, we’ll do everything we can to make sure that the finished UCAS personal statement is perfect.Buy Now