Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
We leave nothing to chance so we write as necessary, ensuring that spelling, grammar and punctuation is perfect and most importantly ensure that the statement gives the best possible impression in the mind of the reader.
We write the statement as if it was being written for ourselves or one of our family- nothing is left to chance and every possible element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if your content is weak. For example: Have you been recognised in public, privately or singled out for praise in the past? Did you do voluntary work, help people in difficult situations, help a neighbour or look after an older family member?
Your UCAS personal statement editing service
We help you get an interview or offered a place at University by:
- The removal of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout the entire statement.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence construction is correct throughout the statement and that the writing flow is easy on the eye and therefore makes maximum positive effect on the reader.
- Re-writing all text as needed, reducing the amount of text in each sentence without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent throughout the statement and gives the right portrayal of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole document hangs together in its entirety and tells a tale rather than simply being disjointed sentences.
The completed statement will have made sure that current best practices that are working today and have delivered results for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Write an interesting, engaging and above all effective introductory paragraph.
- Make certain that appropriate space has been given to each element of the statement and that priority is allowed for those areas of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a qualified and motivated student who will bring credit to the University and become a successful advertisement for the University later in your career.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, highlight your very best achievements and give you the very best chance possible of getting an interview or offered a spot at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your statement order will be e-mailed to you in the timescale that we agreed with a detailed report/ critique explaining the changes that we have made to your statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Revisions will be made in line with the package you purchased and we 100% guarantee that you will be delighted with the resulting statement. If you’re not delighted, we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure that the completed statement is perfect.Buy Now