Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
We leave nothing to chance so we write as necessary, making certain that spelling, grammar and punctuation is absolutely perfect and most importantly ensure that the statement leaves the right impression in the mind of the reader.
We write the statement as if it was being created for ourselves or one of our family- absolutely nothing is left to chance and every possible element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if your content is light. For example: Have you been recognised publicly, privately or singled out for praise in the past? Did you do voluntary work, help people in difficult situations, help a neighbour or look after an older family member?
Your UCAS personal statement writing service
We help you get interviewed or offered a place at University through:
- The correction of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout the entire document.
- Making certain that capitalisation and sentence creation is correct throughout the document and that the flow of writing is easy on the eye and will make the best possible positive effect on the reader.
- Re-writing sentences as necessary, reducing the amount of text in every paragraph without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent through the document and gives a positive impression of the applicant.
- Making certain that the whole document hangs together in its entirety and tells a story rather than simply being unconnected sentences.
The completed document will have made sure that current best practices that are effective today and have delivered results for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Write an interesting, engaging and above all effective introductory paragraph.
- Ensure that appropriate space has been allowed to every element of the statement and that priority is allowed for those points of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a suitable and motivated student that will bring credit to the University and become a successful advertisement for the University later in life.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, highlight your very best points and give you the very best chance possible of being interviewed or offered a place at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your statement order will be emailed to you in the time that we promised with a detailed report/ critique explaining the changes that we have made to your statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Changes will be made in line with the package you bought and we guarantee that you will be happy with the resulting statement. If you’re not happy, we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure that the completed statement is perfect.Buy Now