Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
Nothing is left to chance so we re-write as necessary, making certain that spelling, grammar and punctuation is perfect and most importantly ensure that the statement gives the best possible impression in the mind of the admissions officer.
We create the statement as if it was being written for ourselves or one of our family- absolutely nothing is left to chance and every single element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if your content is weak. For example: Have you been recognised in public, privately or singled out for praise in the past? Did you carry out voluntary work, assist people in difficult situations, help a neighbour or look after an older family member?
Your UCAS personal statement writing service
We help you to get interviewed or offered a place at University through:
- The correction of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar right through the entire statement.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence creation is perfect throughout the statement and that the flow of writing is easy on the eye and will make the best possible positive effect on the admissions officer.
- Editing sentences as needed, reducing the amount of text in each paragraph without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent through the statement and conveys the right impression of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole piece hangs together in its entirety and relates a story rather than simply being unconnected sentences.
The completed statement will have taken into account current best practices that are effective presently and have delivered results for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Write an interesting, engaging and above all effective introduction.
- Ensure that appropriate space has been given to each element of the statement and that priority is given to those points of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a suitable and motivated student that will bring value to the University and become a successful advertisement for the University later in your career.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, highlight your very best qualities and give you the very best chance possible of being interviewed or offered a spot at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your statement order will be emailed to you within the time that we promised with a detailed report/ critique explaining the changes that we have made to your statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Changes will be made in line with the package you purchased and we 100% guarantee that you will be delighted with the resulting statement. If you’re not delighted, we’ll do everything we can to make sure that the completed statement is perfect.Buy Now