Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
We leave nothing to chance so we re-write as necessary, ensuring that spelling, grammar and punctuation is absolutely perfect and most importantly ensure that the personal statement gives the right impression in the mind of the reader.
We write the personal statement as if it was being created for ourselves or one of our family- nothing is left to chance and every single element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if the content is weak. For example: Have you been recognised in public, privately or singled out for praise in the past? Did you carry out voluntary work, help people in vulnerable situations, help a neighbour or look after an older family member?
Your UCAS personal statement editing service
We help you to get interviewed or offered a place at University by:
- The removal of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout the entire document.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence construction is correct throughout the document and that the writing flow is easy on the eye and therefore makes the best possible positive impact on the reader.
- Editing sentences as necessary, reducing the amount of text in every paragraph without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent throughout the document and conveys the right impression of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole piece hangs together as a whole and relates a tale rather than simply being unconnected sentences.
The finished document will have taken into account current best practices that are working presently and have delivered results for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Create an interesting, engaging and above all memorable introductory paragraph.
- Make certain that the right amount of space has been allocated to every element of the personal statement and that priority is allowed for those points of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a suitable and motivated student who will bring value to the University and become a successful ambassador for the University later in life.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, portray your very best points and give you the very best chance possible of getting an interview or offered a spot at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your personal statement order will be emailed to you within the timescale that we promised with a detailed report/ critique explaining the changes that we have made to your personal statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Revisions will be made in line with the package you bought and we guarantee that you will be happy with the resulting personal statement. If you’re not happy, we’ll do everything we can to make sure that the completed personal statement is perfect.Buy Now