Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
Nothing is left to chance so we write as necessary, making certain that spelling, grammar and punctuation is perfect and most importantly ensure that the personal statement gives the right impression in the mind of the reader.
We create the personal statement as if it was being created for ourselves or one of our family- absolutely nothing is left to chance and every possible element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if your content is weak. For example: Have you been recognised in public, privately or sought out for praise in the past? Did you carry out voluntary work, help people in difficult situations, help a neighbour or look after an elderly relative?
Your UCAS personal statement editing service
We help you get interviewed or offered a place at University by:
- The removal of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout the entire statement.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence construction is perfect throughout the statement and that the writing flow is easy on the eye and therefore makes the best possible positive effect on the reader.
- Editing sentences as necessary, reducing down the amount of text in every paragraph without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent through the statement and gives a positive portrayal of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole document hangs together as a whole and tells a tale rather than simply being unconnected sentences.
The finished statement will have taken into account current best practices that are effective today and have delivered results for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Create an interesting, engaging and above all memorable introductory paragraph.
- Ensure that appropriate space has been allowed to every element of the personal statement and that priority is allowed for those points of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a qualified and interesting student who will bring credit to the University and become a successful ambassador for the University later in life.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, highlight your very best points and give you the very best chance possible of being interviewed or offered a place at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your personal statement order will be e-mailed to you within the timescale that we promised with a detailed report/ critique explaining the changes that we have made to your personal statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Revisions will be made in line with the package you purchased and we 100% guarantee that you will be delighted with the resulting personal statement. If you’re not delighted, we’ll do everything we possibly can to make sure that the finished personal statement is perfect.Buy Now