Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
Nothing is left to chance so we write as necessary, ensuring that spelling, grammar and punctuation is perfect and most importantly ensure that the UCAS personal statement leaves the best possible impression in the mind of the admissions officer.
We write the UCAS personal statement as if it was being written for ourselves or one of our family- absolutely nothing is left to chance and every single element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if your content is weak. For example: Have you been recognised in public, privately or singled out for praise in the past? Did you do voluntary work, assist people in difficult situations, help a neighbour or look after an elderly family member?
Your UCAS personal statement writing service
We help you get interviewed or offered a place at University through:
- The removal of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar right through the whole statement.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence construction is perfect throughout the statement and that the writing flow is easy on the eye and will make the best possible positive impact on the admissions officer.
- Re-writing sentences as needed, reducing the amount of words in every paragraph without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent through the statement and gives a positive portrayal of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole document hangs together as a whole and relates a story rather than simply being disjointed sentences.
The completed statement will have made sure that current best practices that are effective today and have delivered success for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Create an interesting, engaging and above all effective introductory paragraph.
- Make certain that the right amount of space has been allocated to every element of the UCAS personal statement and that priority is allowed for those points of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a qualified and interesting student who will bring credit to the University and become a successful advertisement for the University later in life.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, highlight your very best achievements and give you the very best chance possible of being interviewed or offered a place at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your UCAS personal statement order will be e-mailed to you in the time that we agreed with a detailed report/ critique showing the changes that we have made to your UCAS personal statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Revisions will be made in line with the package you bought and we guarantee that you will be delighted with the resulting UCAS personal statement. If you’re not delighted, we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure that the finished UCAS personal statement is perfect.Buy Now