Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
We leave nothing to chance so we write as necessary, ensuring that spelling, grammar and punctuation is perfect and most importantly ensure that the personal statement leaves the right impression in the mind of the reader.
We write the personal statement as if it was being created for ourselves or one of our family- nothing is left to chance and every possible effort that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if the content is weak. For example: Have you been recognised in public, privately or singled out for praise in the past? Did you carry out voluntary work, assist people in vulnerable situations, help a neighbour or look after an older relative?
Your UCAS personal statement editing service
We help you get interviewed or offered a place at University through:
- The removal of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout the whole document.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence construction is perfect throughout the document and that the flow of writing is easy on the eye and therefore makes the best possible positive effect on the reader.
- Editing all text as needed, reducing down the amount of words in each sentence without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of writing that is consistent through the document and gives a positive impression of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole piece hangs together in its entirety and tells a story rather than simply being disjointed sentences.
The completed document will have made sure that current best practices that are working today and have delivered results for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Write an interesting, engaging and above all effective introductory paragraph.
- Make certain that appropriate space has been allocated to each element of the personal statement and that priority is allowed for those points of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a qualified and interesting student that will bring value to the University and become a successful ambassador for the University later in your career.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, highlight your very best achievements and give you the very best chance possible of being interviewed or offered a place at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your personal statement order will be e-mailed to you in the timescale that we promised with a detailed report/ critique showing the changes that we have made to your personal statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Changes will be made in line with the package you bought and we guarantee that you will be delighted with the resulting personal statement. If you’re not delighted, we’ll do everything we can to ensure that the completed personal statement is perfect.Buy Now