Your UCAS Personal Statement, Professionally Edited for Only £79
Over the last six years, we have helped many students to get offers from their University of choice by reviewing and then editing their UCAS personal statements.
This service really does make a difference – just ask Kiera-
“Confirmation received from Swansea University!! I’ve got into LAW!!!!!”
“Thank you so much, five offers out of five applications and I’m going to Worcester!”Buy Now
What is UCAS?
UCAS is the British Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
We make absolutely certain to review and check every single statement that we look at against criteria that we know will be looked for by admissions officers at the University. We write with their requirements in mind and are incredibly successful at what we do.
We leave nothing to chance so we re-write as necessary, ensuring that spelling, grammar and punctuation is absolutely perfect and most importantly ensure that the statement leaves the best possible impression in the mind of the reader.
We create the statement as if it was being written for ourselves or one of our family- absolutely nothing is left to chance and every single element that we can bring to the statement writing is brought and then some.
We may ask you for additional information if your content is weak. For example: Have you been recognised publicly, privately or sought out for praise in the past? Did you do voluntary work, assist people in vulnerable situations, help a neighbour or look after an elderly relative?
Your UCAS personal statement editing service
We help you to get interviewed or offered a place at University through:
- The correction of incorrect or inappropriately applied spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout the whole document.
- Ensuring that capitalisation and sentence construction is perfect throughout the document and that the flow of writing is easy on the eye and will make the best possible positive effect on the reader.
- Re-writing all text as necessary, reducing the amount of text in each paragraph without making the meaning too brief.
- Creating a “tone” of communication that is consistent through the document and gives the right impression of the applicant.
- Ensuring that the whole document hangs together in its entirety and tells a story rather than simply being disjointed sentences.
The finished document will have made sure that current best practices that are effective today and have delivered success for applicants’ UCAS personal statements. For example, we will:
- Write an interesting, engaging and above all memorable introductory paragraph.
- Ensure that the right amount of space has been given to each element of the statement and that priority is allowed for those areas of most impact.
- Sell you to the University as a qualified and motivated student that will bring credit to the University and become a successful ambassador for the University later in life.
- Explain your choice of course, what you are planning to gain from it and explore possible career choices resulting from successful completion of your studies.
- Above all, highlight your very best achievements and give you the very best chance possible of getting an interview or offered a spot at the University to study your chosen course(s).
Your statement order will be e-mailed to you in the time that we agreed with a detailed report/ critique explaining the changes that we have made to your statement and outlining the reasons why we have done so.
Changes will be made in line with the package you bought and we 100% guarantee that you will be happy with the resulting statement. If you’re not happy, we’ll do everything we possibly can to make sure that the completed statement is perfect.Buy Now